Archive for January, 2012
Monday, January 30th, 2012
As January comes to a close, we can’t help but have visions of Valentine’s Day in our mind’s eye. There are red hearts everywhere we go and anywhere you care to look. So just because they are on our mind anyway, we have to share a few more here today.
Babybox.com has them in sweaters;
Your little girl will look very sweet in this hand knit hearts sweater. Hand knit from 100% soft cotton, this pullover sweater is of excellent quality and workmanship. Sweet red hearts decorate this pink sweater, sure to look adorable on any baby girl. A wonderful gift.
And in layette sets;
This adorable cotton layette set is perfect for your little valentine. 4 piece set includes onesie and hat with matching bib and burp cloth decorated with a red heart. 100% high quality and 100% soft cotton interlock onesie is just adorable. More than just a t-shirt, but an essential fashion statement for any baby. Sizes: 6 months (up to 14 lbs); 12 months (up to 22 lbs)
We even have step stools;
The hand painted hearts kids step stool is great for any room in the home,(bedroom, nursery, bathroom or kitchen). The step stool can give your little one an extra leg up for those hard to reach places and is a great accent and a decorative accessory. The design has a pretty, whimsical look with the colorful hearts and dots. Choose from hot pink or light lavender.
And of course personalized dolls;
The Sophie Heart Pal Knit Doll is the perfect way to enjoy a playdate. The adorable playmate is decorated with a hand knit dress accented by hearts. So soft and cuddly, this Sweeters Pals can be personalized and can be customized with your color choice. A great companion for any girl on Valentines Day and all year round.
See, they really are everywhere! If you are looking for even more Valentine’s Day gifts, be sure to check out the rest of our Valentine’s section as well!
Friday, January 27th, 2012
Hush little baby
don’t say a word…
Because Mama is going to sit here and rock you until you relax and drift off to sleep in this…
Comfortable with whimsical fabric, this Adult Club Rocker/Glider & Ottoman features alluring polka dots design will make a perfect choice for both, you and your child. The petite polka dots on a soothing brown background adorns the rocker’s back, sides and front arm panels. It seat is covered in pink along with that beautiful pink fabric composes the bottom skirt of this wonderful chair. Team it up with matching ottoman for added comfort and also to complete the royal picture. To make sure finest quality possible, it is finely made by expert craftsman.
And if that doesn’t work…
Papa’s gonna buy you
a diamond ring
Oh and look at the diamonds we have here!
These personalized Memo Sets “What a Jewel” come with 200 loose sheets tied in a grosgrain ribbon in a reusable acrylic holder. Choose from several font styles. Personalize these 2 lines of text at the top and up to 1 line of text at the bottom of the note sheets. Consider these whimsical notes as a gift for teachers, friends, coaches and kids!
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa’s gonna buy you a looking glass
And here is a perfect one!
This Roses Mirror by Sweet Beginnings is part of their fine wall décor that includes hand painted picture frames and framed mirrors that are adorned with spectacular art designs to accent your home. Decorative and versatile, this mirror features the embossed rose carving applique and can be made with a corkboard or magnetboard instead of a mirror. There are also many colors available, so that you can truly customize the piece to match any room. Perfect for any home, the wall decor works well with other pieces in the Sweet Beginnings collection or by itself!
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa’s gonna buy you a billy goat
Now here is the cutest goat you could ask for!
This “Toile Goat” wall art from Oopsy Daisy by Heather Gentile-Collins is the perfect addition for any little child’s room with its soft colors and calming nature. This top quality canvas reproduction is made using the Giclee printing process and has the look and feel of an original painting. Each canvas is stretched over wood bars, glass-free, and comes ready to hang! No framing is required. This is the ideal surface for kids’ rooms as there is no glass to break! Artwork is finished on all sides and comes with a wire hanger for wall mounting. It can easily be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. Makes a great gift idea. Designed by artist Heather Gentile-Collins and it comes with his biography attached to the back.
But if all else fails…
You’ll still be the sweetest little baby in town
*Lyrics from “Hush Little Baby”
Wednesday, January 25th, 2012
How can you not feel a little more love this time of year when all those hearts and flowers bedazzle everything in sight. Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to show your loved ones exactly how you feel. Sometimes life gets so busy that we forget to share the love, but we have some suggestions today for how you can let the special people in your life know that you really care.
5 TIPS FOR SHARING THE LOVE
- Make your loved ones their favorite snack:
During the chilly days of winter, that can mean only one thing: hot cocoa! Create the perfect hot cocoa gift by pairing it with our optional heart handle mini whisk. Optional whisks come with a white satin bow and a heart shaped handle that has a small opening so you can easily slip it through a hole. Some assembly required (punching a hole in the hot cocoa package and slipping the heart handle of the whisk through it.)
- Write love notes in your child’s lunch box:
Your little ones are going to love this rainbow hearts lunch box! These fabulous lunchboxes are perfect for storing toys, crafts or snacks in your home, car, class or for play dates. Personalize it with the child’s name!
These lunchboxes are made of 0.30 millimeter lead free tin and covered with high-tack adhesive on all sides. As an added bonus all lunchboxes comes with a chalkboard on inside lid. This is perfect for drawing or leaving a note for your child. How sweet is that?
- Remind them daily that you love them:
This “I Love You More Than…Girl” is a personalized wall art from Oopsy Daisy by artist Shelly Kennedy. It is an adorable way of announcing to a little girl that she is loved more than anything else in the world. This top quality canvas reproduction is stretched over wood bars with no glass to break. This piece is made using the Giclee printing process and has the look and feel of an original painting. It is equipped with a wire hanger on the back for easy wall displaying so no framing is required. It can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. Makes a wonderful addition to any child’s room, playroom or even beach house. Designed by artist, Shelly Kennedy with biography attached to the back.
- Make time for them every day:
One way to do that is to take daily walks together and share how your day was while you celebrate the simple moments. So strap on your shoes and getting walking your way towards a stronger bond. These adorable maryjane shoes are perfect for your little girl. Each shoe is handpainted with cute loving hearts, and finished with a coordinating red bow. Designed with a strong durable sole, these shoes are perfect for your active child. Also make a great baby gift and wonderful addition to any wardrobe. Available in sizes ranging from infant to youth (see size chart below).
- Give a token of your love:
Why not hang a beautiful heart-shaped necklace around your loved one’s neck this Valentine’s Day? The L’ Amore! Sterling silver heart shaped charm with delicate Czech stone is the perfect choice. The delicate charm of the simple heart will be the reminder that you love them unconditionally. Choose a base and layer it with any of the other charms in the collection for the perfect gift for anyone on your gift list.
Monday, January 23rd, 2012
Welcome to the year 4709 (in the Chinese calendar that is)! This new year ushers in the Year of the Dragon. The Dragon is linked to good fortune, so those born this year are considered to be honoured and respected individuals. Our way to honour and respect the Chinese New Year is to take a look at some of the symbols associated with this fascinating country. So grab your dragons and fly away with us today to the land of the ancient Orient.
As it is the year of the dragon, it only seems right to highlight one of our dragons from our nursery decor section. This “Journey for Two” wall art from Oopsy Daisy by Sharon Furner depicts the magical world of dragons and castles and is the perfect addition for your little princess’s room. This top quality canvas reproduction is stretched over wood bars with no glass to break. This piece is made using the Giclee printing process and has the look and feel of an original painting. It is equipped with a wire hanger on the back for easy wall displaying so no framing is required. It can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. Makes a wonderful addition to any child’s room, playroom or even beach house. Designed by artist, Sharon Furner with biography attached to the back.
The Chinese are more than dragons and the Great Wall though. This pink pagoda quilt by Whistle & Wink is inspired by traditional Chinese embroideries and combined with beautifully crafted American stitch samplers and a delicate range of colors. Handmade from 100% cotton. Machine wash and tumble dry for easy care. It is the perfect way to decorate your bed and bring a touch of Chinese culture into your child’s room.
Not only do the Chinese have a fascinating history, but they also really know how to dress in style and comfort. Take a page out of the Chinese parchment and give your newborn the very best from the moment they come home. This wonderful set from Tea Collection is the perfect take me home outfit. The Mandarin cardigan, hat, and pant evoke the style of the ancient Chinese culture. It makes a perfect ensemble gift set. It has exquisite rib detail, delicate fine gauge knit, and an exceptional softness that your baby will love. You can’t beat this design!
If you are like me and can’t remember what year you were born in from one visit to the local Chinese restaurant to the next, why not invest in this beautiful children’s wall mural that features the Chinese zodiac. This Oopsy Daisy “Chinese Zodiac” mural banner portrays the Chinese zodiac signs in a colorful and exciting by showing the relevant animals along with it. This canvas mural banner is easily wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. This is the ideal surface for kid’s room as there is no glass to break! This comes ready to hang with the decorative nails and grommets in four corners. You may also choose to decoratively display your Oopsy daisy canvas mural banner with our fun ball hooks (set of 4) available in blue, white or pink. The backplate mounts on the wall and ceramic knob unscrews to allow you to easily remove the art from the wall. Makes a wonderful addition to any child’s room or playroom. This mural banner is designed by Donna Ingemanson. The biography of the designer is included with each piece.
Happy New Year from Babybox.com!
Friday, January 20th, 2012
Psst, did you know that Valentine’s Day is coming up fast? We thought we would get you in the spirit today by showing you that we have got heart. Lots of them in fact!
Here we have the first heart of many that you can offer your child. This sterling silver personalized heart rattle is classic and sophisticated, making for a great baby gift. This is a perfect way to show you care as this special personalized keepsake will be cherished for always. Great gift idea that can be engraved with initials, name or even birthdate!
This personalized hearts pattern classic short sleeve tee shirt (youth size) will look adorable on any kid. Designed with white and pink hearts print, it is classic and unique. Same style as our classic style short sleeve tee, but available in larger sizes for older children. In fact, Babybox.com can personalize it for you on a short or long sleeve lap tee (3-18months), a short or long sleeve tee (2T-6T, 8-12), a cap sleeve tee (2T-6T, 8-12), a baseball tee (2T-6T) and even a tank top (2T-6T, 8-12). Made from 100% cotton, these tees are easy to care for.
This Happy Hearts personalized placemat has a ‘pretty-in-pink’ heart design which will make any child look forward to setting the table at mealtime. Perfect for home, eating out or traveling! Each placemat measures 18″ x 12″ and is sealed with 10 mil heavy weight laminate for durability and ease in cleaning. Design is carried over onto the back of the placemat. Personalized with child’s first name for no additional charge.
For the ultimate gift, add the matching personalized 10″ melamine plate to make a fun and colorful place setting for mealtime! The plate is dishwasher safe; however it should not be used in the microwave.
Your little ones are going to love this hearts in the clouds lunch box! These fabulous lunchboxes are perfect for storing toys, crafts or snacks in your home, car, class or for play dates. Personalize it with the child’s name!
These lunchboxes are made of 0.30 millimeter lead free tin and covered with high-tack adhesive on all sides. As an added bonus all lunchboxes comes with a chalkboard on inside lid. This is perfect for drawing or leaving a note for your child. How sweet is that?
Wednesday, January 18th, 2012
Where has the time gone? It is already mid-January! Okay, show of hands – who is still going strong with their New Year’s resolutions? Hmm, and who else gave up long ago? Just as I thought. Well, how about a little inspiration to get you back on track, as its not time to throw in the towel just yet…
Speaking of towels, what about if you had some new towels to dry off with after you finished working out at the gym? Wouldn’t that be a little inspiration to keep pushing you through those laps? Now these are the towels to do just that. Check out these matouk bel tempo towels! They are made from the finest 100% Cairo Egyptian cotton terry and feature three embroidered lines. These decorative towels will add an elegant touch to any bathroom. Each towel features two-ply yarns of long staple cotton delivering a luxurious and long-lasting towel. Made in the USA. Bel Tempo Towels have three embroidered lines in eight different color choices. Available in White terry with Black, Blue, Ivory, Navy, White, Moss, Chocolate; Ivory with White. The towels are finished with a white piping. These towels look wonderful when finished with a monogram and will prevent anyone from pretending that they are theirs at the gym! They come in bath, hand and guest towels, as well as bath sheets, wash cloths and tub mats. Machine wash and good to go for your next trip out for a healthier you!
Speaking of healthy, how is that diet going? Now you might be getting sick of salads, but you need to keep trying! So why not serve your salad in this beautiful bowl. Our clairebella personalized bowls diamond pattern will liven up your mealtime and make your table set unique. The diamond design is a pleasure to the senses. Be the envy of all your friends and family with your personalized and custom designed bowls. These high quality melamine bowls can be made to look any way you want with personalized fonts, patterns, colors, and inscriptions. No one will be stealing your salad in this monogrammed bowl!
Maybe a change in meal plans wasn’t on your to-do list this year though. Perhaps all you dreamed about was a little more down time; a little more time with family and friends. Well, I have just the thing to make that quality time come alive – family/friend game night with a new personalized backgammon set! Now that’s more like it! This set is super chic and quite clever, if we do say so ourselves!!! A colorful backgammon board that can be personalized with the icon, font and text of your choice. In four fabulous color combos with candy-colored game pieces and dice that resemble ice cubes, this is certainly a delectable take on a classic game, certain to make cocktail hour fun! Available in pink & green, coral & turquoise, navy & kelly and blue & brown. Set includes glossy game board, 30 plastic game pieces, pair of crystal clear dice and ivory organza storage bag. Board measures 9” x 12.5” inches.
Have we still missed the mark? Oh, I know what we all crave, but can never seem to get enough of – time. More specifically, quality down-time. Ok, how about you grab a book and head to the couch for some good, old-fashioned “me” time. You deserve it and the art for kids eloise sofa is the ideal spot to retreat to. The Eloise Sofa by Art for Kids is a pretty, elegant and comfortable seating option for your room. The exquisitely crafted piece features a fine design with the option of many wood finishes. Add your own fabric to coordinate perfectly with your room decor and create a truly unique seating. You might never want to get up again! And that’s alright, because this is one resolution that you will enjoy keeping.
Monday, January 16th, 2012
“I Have A Dream” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr
peace love hope (plbcam)
And that dream was a world without racial segregation or discrimination, instead a world based on the equality of all. Today we mark Martin Luther King, Jr Day and recognize the efforts that this vibrant man put forth to bring peace to the USA. King was a pivotal force in the American Civil Rights Movement during the 1960s and was named Time Magazine’s “Man of the Year” in 1963. The following year, he was the youngest man to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. He was instrumental in amending people’s Civil Rights around the world, and managed to carry his message of peace and equality via non-violent methods, such as peaceful protests, sit-ins and passionate speeches. Sadly, this incredible leader was lost to us on April 4, 1968 when he was assassinated, but his message lives on even still. Join us at Babybox.com in putting peace in our hearts, equality in our souls and love in the world today.
peace around the world wall art by sharon furner
This “Peace Around the World” wall art from Oopsy Daisy by Sharon Furner brings together the children of the world in an effort to promote world peace; an inspiring addition for your little one’s room. This top quality canvas reproduction is stretched over wood bars with no glass to break. This piece is made using the Giclee printing process and has the look and feel of an original painting. It is equipped with a wire hanger on the back for easy wall displaying so no framing is required. It can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. Makes a wonderful addition to any child’s room, playroom or even beach house. Designed by artist, Sharon Furner with biography attached to the back.
children's growth chart – my doll 1
We are all equal, regardless of accent, skin color or religion. This fun whimsical “My doll 1″ growth chart by Oopsy Daisy will make any little girl happy as they measure their growth progress. This beautiful little girl with brown hair and bright yellow dress will bring happiness to any room. Your child is going to grow quickly, so celebrate every magical milestone with this wonderful growth chart! Measures 12″ x 42″, enough to take you all the way from the infant years to late toddler years. Along the way, there’s pure fun — the chart features whimsical images in eye-catching colors to compliment every child’s room. It can also be personalized with your child’s name.
children's growth chart – my doll 5
children's growth chart – my doll 3
In fact, Babybox.com carries growth charts that represent girls from any background, as seen by these other example here in my doll 3 and my doll 5.
baby love (message from the heart)
And you can’t get any better than a love that spans the globe. Baby Love is a truly unique touch-and-feel experience. The accordion-style, quilted book features a bright red heart on the cover, and inside there are a variety of soft and furry animals for babies’ little fingers to lift and touch. When opened up, the book can be hung as a wall decoration or crib bumper.
Friday, January 13th, 2012
Happy Friday the 13th! We refuse to be superstitious about the day at Babybox.com. Instead we are going to embrace it and look at 13 of our favorite items from our store.
13 Favorite Friday Finds
bratt decor venetian crib - gold
- BRATT DECOR CRIBS: Bratt Decor cribs will make a beautiful addition to your nursery. Choose from a variety of styles and materials including classic wood, painted wood, sophisticated iron, sleigh, and carved designs. The cribs coordinate with matching room pieces including changing tables, dressers, armoires and more.
- LULLA SMITH CRIB BEDDING: Lulla Smith designs high-quality crib bedding using some of the most opulent silks and finest cottons around. Her most famous of Hollywood followings include: Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum and Seal, Courtney Cox and David Arquette and Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Lulla Smith uses luxurious fabrics to create her exquisite designs which range from from clean and classic to the ultra feminine with loads of ruffles. Each ensemble is gently handcut and handstiched, tailored to each individuals crib, creating a perfect fit for the highest of safety standards.
silk bennett dress by bella bliss
- BELLA BLISS CLOTHES: Bella Bliss baby and children’s clothing line features some of the finest quality cotton for kids aged three months to 12 years old. Offerings include: embroidered sweaters, dresses, skirt sets, pants, jackets, Pima cotton pieces (bubbles, onesies, blankets, hats, dresses, underwear, blouses and tee shirts), and a nursery collection that includes bibs, burp cloths, pillow cases and more.
- PREPPY CARD STATIONARY: Preppy Cards is one of our favorite and best selling stationery collections. Quality stationery and products, originally appealing to a particular audience – a preppy one, the designs have become popular with everyone! This fabulous collection includes stationery and an extensive line of adorable and useful products, including desk calendars, paperweights, assorted labels, water bottles, trays, glass coasters and more!
splash the elephant wall art by angela donato
- OOPSY DAISY WALL ART: San Diego based Oopsy Daisy, Fine Art For Kids was founded in 1999 and has grown into a vast collection of more than 35 artists with over 300 works of art. Chosen for the style, originality and design from around the world. Oopsy Daisy Fine Art for Kids is a Parent owned company and they donate a portion of annual sales to charities that directly assist children.
- BED CROWNS: Make your child’s room more than just a place to sleep, make it a palace. Our stunning bed crowns will turn any room into a regal bedroom and make the bed a focal point of the room. Many different designs and finishes available.
sophie heart pal doll
- PERSONALIZED TOYS: Our selection of personalized baby toys is unique and very special. While you’re browsing the toy aisle of major department stores looking for the perfect doll for your little one, take a few seconds and think about how much more durable and closer to the heart a handmade, knit doll would be. These knit Pals are an incredibly cute collection of hand-knit dolls and animals perfect for your daughter or son. They are most 100% of the softest cotton and come in a variety of colors and sizes, each one with their very own characteristics. Sweeters Pals can even be personalized. Because each pal is handmade and made to order, you are even able to change and mix colors.
- STELLA & DOT JEWELRY: Stella and Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company, boutique-style jewelry and accessories line are one of a kind collections, designed by celebrated New York designers and featured in Gossip Girl, In Style, Vogue and Lucky Magazine as well as on the wrists and necklines of today’s hottest celebrities. The Today Show, Wall Street Journal and The New York Times have praised Stella & Dot for our innovative social shopping concept which brings together the best of ecommerce, social media, personal service and passionate earning to create the ultimate home based business for today’s modern woman.
cashmere baby blanket - stars
- CASHMERE BABY BLANKETS: Welcome a new baby with one of our wonderful elegant and soft cashmere baby blankets. The blankets are made from the finest cashmere and are perfect for keeping baby warm and cozy. These incredible blankets are available in many styles, designs, sizes and colors to coordinate with any nursery or for use indoors and outdoors. Whether you need a blanket for crib or stroller, bedtime or naptime, you are sure to find just the perfect one to appeal to you and your child. Choose from among the many nursery collections and among the custom options including hand embroidery, monogramming and personalization to get the perfect blanket for your baby. Add some of the matching cashmere accessories such as hats and sweaters to create great sets and fabulous gifts. These keepsake blankets are sure to be enjoyed for years to come.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BABY TOYS: Babies will be entertained and delighted by these colorful, visually stimulating discovery toys while they develop important fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The vibrant and innovative designs will enthrall your little one and bring lots of fun as well as learning to their playtime.
pink & green 9-arm leaf & flower chandelier w/shade
- KIDS CHANDELIERS: Complete your baby, toddler or older child’s room room with beautiful chandelier. We offer handmade boutique quality traditional and contemporary lighting including chandeliers, wall sconces and lamps. Select from our collection of chandelier shades, lamp shades and nightlights… something for every taste!
- MOSES BASKETS: A moses basket provides a cozy safe environment for your baby to rest, even when not in the baby nursery. Perfect for other rooms of the house, the beach, park or just about anywhere. Our collection of moses baskets features compelling fabric combinations, interesting embellishments and inviting textures for baby and mom. Whether you want the basket simple or frilly, pastel or print, there is a variety of designs by some of the most noted designers to choose from. We feature baskets by Blauen, Lulla Smith, Baby Luxe, Doodlefish, Sweet William, Olena Boyko and a host of other fine designers The moses basket may be used until baby is 15 lbs. and for safety, never transport baby while in moses basket. A Moses Basket is the perfect gift for a new baby.
- LUXURY PLAYHOUSES: Our collection of luxury playhouses is custom designed to appeal to the clients specific taste and to compliment the main house and grounds. We can create any look, from a fairy tale cottage, rugged fort, tree house to a miniature replica of your own home. Not to be overlooked are the basic amenities any home must have: water and indoor/outdoor lighting. As an added safety feature, we can install a wireless communications hook-up with the main house.
Wednesday, January 11th, 2012
bratt decor casablanca crib (pewter)
Today, allow me the pleasure in introducing one of Babybox.com‘s fabulous designers – Bratt Decor. Bratt Decor offers a quality product bar none, and their care and safety standards are beyond compare. We are proud to carry a wide range of their wonderful baby furniture, including wrought iron cribs, wooden cribs, four-poster cribs, dressers, armoires, change tables and more. While you can see the beauty of their furniture from pictures, we thought we would share a little more about the company behind these luxurious designs today.
bratt decor chelsea double dresser (antique silver)
Bratt Decor was founded in 1995 by Stephen and Mary Bauer. At the time, Mary was pregnant and just beginning the nesting phase with her first child. She searched high and low for the perfect crib that she could then design her first-born child’s room around, but kept on coming up empty. Finally, husband Stephen stepped up to the plate and designed the crib himself. With that first design, not only was Mary smitten with the crib, but an idea was born.
bratt decor chelsea bookcase (espresso)
And that idea was to start Bratt Decor so that other Mothers would have access to quality baby furniture that was beautiful and as individual as they were. Obviously they were right, as 17 years later the company has grown, changed and managed to attract a loyal following of happy customers that can’t help but love everything that Bratt Decor is.
bratt decor monogrammed armoire (white)
What Bratt Decor is, is nothing short of brilliant. With Stephen at the design helm, they create stunning
cribs to suit any taste, be it modern or more traditional. In addition to their signature cribs, they have also branched into other delightful children’s furniture, such as cradles, night stands, shelving and of course older children’s beds
. Mary is also an integral part of the business, in charge of marketing, sales and a continued vision that keeps the company as vibrant as they are. In fact, this family-run business proudly notes that even the two Bauer children are a big part of the testing and design of the products that bear the Bratt Decor mark.
From the moment that Bratt Decor came to be, the Bauers have put their heart and soul into the company. For them, children have always been first and foremost the most important part of their business. This is reflected in the comfort, design, and most importantly the safety of everything that they create. You will find no crib recalls from this upstanding company; a fact that gives more than peace of mind in the sometimes questionable crib retail business.
Babybox.com understands the value of that and this is why we are proud to offer our customers only the best for your children. We are mothers too. And we care.
swirl drawer pull
Monday, January 9th, 2012
While January has arrived and life slowly goes back to normal, I am still basking in all the fireworks and bubbly from New Year’s! It is such a festive time of year. It is so much fun to be with friends and family ringing in the new year with cheer. And since I can still hear that ringing in my ears, I am going to go with that today and look at rings.
And here are some classic rings – the sterling silver triple ring rattle. This is the ultimate baby rattle. Made from the finest sterling silver, triple interlocking rings will keep a baby’s attention while soothing them with the delicate sounds of rattling beads. The rings, each finished with a silver ball, make this rattle easy for tiny hands to grasp. This luxury keepsake promises to be cherished for years to come.
What about rings to go for the newlyweds with these personalized luggage tags – wedding rings. These personalized luggage tags “Wedding Rings” are a way to identify your child’s belongings. This personalized luggage tag is the perfect solution. Great for diaper bags, backpacks, duffle bags, luggage and lunch boxes. The front of the tag is personalized with your child’s name and the reverse contains your child’s address information. They also make wonderful gifts! Choose from several font choices below (Shown here is “Marydale” font). Luggage tags are sold in sets of two for $15.00. Please choose how many sets of two you would like to purchase.
Here’s another kind of ring for you: the key ring. The Clairebella personalized key chains are great to gift your teenage friends. This 2.25” key chain can be personalized with the name or initials of a person who has recently become a new teen driver. Choose from the wide range of patterns, font sand personalization styles to give a distinctive character to this key chain. This stylish design makes a perfect souvenir and the rings give sit easy accessibility.
You don’t think that we can talk about rings and not mention the beautiful baubles that we love to adorn our fingers with though, do you? Heck No, and we’ve got a whole bunch of rings through our Stella and Dot line that you should check out. The Jolie Cocktail ring most reminds me of fireworks though, so it deserves a spotlight here today. This eye-popping semi-precious stone ring is a virtual piece of pop art. Make a statement with this beautiful array of blue, red, green and gold. New internal ring sizer means it fits any finger and any look. Just beautiful and a lovely way to “ring” in the New Year today.
Happy 2012 everyone!