Archive for December, 2012
Monday, December 31st, 2012
Who can believe that today is the last day of 2012?! Wow. It always surprises me when another year comes to a close. It is New Year’s Eve and the last hours of the old day are slipping by. In mere hours, a new year will be born amid cheers, shouts and perhaps a few fireworks, depending upon where you are. How do you celebrate the new year? What do you look forward to in the year to come? Will 2013 be the year that you get organized? Will your resolution involve losing weight, quitting smoking, spending more time with friends and family or becoming a brand new you? I wish you much luck with whatever resolve you set yourself.
Setting a goal is only half the task though. Sometimes we all need a little help in accomplishing our goals. Babybox.com wants to help you with your New Year’s resolutions. Here are a few potential items that might help you succeed in your lofty endeavors for 2013!
HELP FOR YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
If organized is what you would like to be in 2013, why not give yourself a helping hand with the Wall Calendarfrom MomAgenda. It is a brilliant new addition for every busy family. This Wall Calendar’s unique format separates planning space for mom and up to four children’so you can manage multiple schedules without multiple headaches. This new design has new colors and more space! There are even inspirational monthly quotes to make you smile. Now that’s a great way to keep you organized and on track in 2013!
If spending more time or giving more attention to friends is on your list, why not start with more communication? Drop a friendly note in their mailbox inviting them out for lunch or just write a few heart-felt words to let them know how special they are to you. It’s easy with these personalized everyday notes “Lucky Ladybugs” design by Kelly Hughes. They are perfect for saying thank you or writing a personal message to a friend! They are available in two layouts – Flat Notes and Folded Notes. Perfect for sharing some news or sending happy greetings or invitations. Choose from several font styles(Shown here is the Cinderella font). Personalize these with your child’s name or be creative and use your lucky quote or saying.
What about that other resolution that so many people dread every year – losing weight. Groan, it just seems the most difficult thing in the world! In today’s day and age where obesity is on the rise, it is important to fight back and make your health a priority though. Resolve to make you and your well-being even more important by scheduling in exercise every day. Whether that be by taking up jogging, joining a gym or adding swim lessons for the whole family, you can do it. If you incorporate fitness into a whole family affair, you have that much better odds of sticking with this difficult resolution and ensuring the whole family is healthier and happier in the 2013! And just so you know, Babybox.com has lots of new swimwear for boys and girls this season.
Ah resolutions, for every person, we have a goal. Or multiple goals. If you fall into the goal of adding lots of resolutions to 2013, perhaps a handy list is needed to keep track of them all. In that case, this New Year resolutions note pad is for you. Every girl on the go needs a stylish magnetic note pad to keep track of her New Year Resolutions! This note pad comes beautifully wrapped in a cello bag with a red grosgrain bow. The text on the note pad reads;
New Year Resolutions… ( ) travel more ( ) get organized ( ) save $ ( ) exercise more ( ) eat healthier ( ) reduce stress ( ) volunteer ( ) enjoy life
BonBon Notes measure 3 3/4″ x 9″. It is printed on recycled warm white text weight paper. In case giving more to charity is on your list too, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this product will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and other organizations promoting breast cancer awareness. Perfect!
Happy New Years!
Friday, December 21st, 2012
Today is the Winter Solstice – the longest night of the year. Officially, it is the first day of winter and we can look forward to several months of snowy, blowing weather to assault us with. Joy to the world! Never fear though. Babybox.com has lots of winter gear to keep you warm in the months to come though. Whether you need sweaters, mitts, scarves, hats or jackets, Babybox.com can outfit you, so that you can enjoy the outside winter wonderland to your heart’s content. So grab your excitement and a shovel to go with your outerwear and head outside to enjoy those flakes. Here’s hoping you make the best snowman ever!
WINTER WEAR FROM BABYBOX.COM
This personalized knit letter sweater designed with classic stripes is a wonderful baby gift or toddler gift. Made from soft 100% cotton and available in 22 different colors. Each sweater features your choice of stripes and monogram single initial in lowercase. Excellent quality and workmanship. An initial of your choice covers the front of this sweater, sure to look adorable on any baby.
This custom knit fire truck will guarantee your child will never lose their hat. What little boy would not LOVE to wear their hat all the time with a fire truck and their name embroidered across the front. Such a classic. An ideal choice for a young fireman to be. Made from 100% Cotton and personalized with your child’s name. Knit in the USA. Available in sizes preemie through adult in your choice of color. Shown here in navy with red firetruck and name.
This warm flower designed scarf is a perfect gift any girl, young or old. Her name will be embroidered at the bottom in Antique Roman font in your favorite color. It is handcrafted from 100 % acrylic which is soft for a baby’s delicate skin. This scarf comes in dual shades, one is the main color of the scarf and the other is the accent color, which must be in contrast.
This Fattamano jacketfrom Germany is the very best for staying snuggly warm. It slips easily on and off and keeps your little one toasty year-round. This is a perfect baby gift that will definitely become a favorite. It is 100% cotton fleece. Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat. No bleach or softener.
These 100% cotton striped mittens are adorable and soft. Designed by Bella Bliss, each is handknit and a fun way to keep warm and add style to your child’s wardrobe! Available in pink, blue, green, or red stripe. One size. For an adorable set, add the matching knit scarf (fits toddler size 2-4 years). Attached with a string that can be looped through a coat for safekeeping.
Wednesday, December 19th, 2012
holiday shopping Cards
Twas the week before Christmas
and time’s running out
Only 6 shopping days left
- Try not to freakout!
knit christmas stocking 18 inch – red and ecru
There’s stockings to stuff
and the turkey to buy
Plus a few more last minute gifts
that you’ll need to hogtie.
personalized santa’s sleigh ornament
I’m praying for snow
(please!) on Christmas day.
You know it’ll help Santa
and pave the way for his sleigh.
peace for all wall art
But in my heart of hearts
all I really want this year
Is for some true peace and happiness
for families far and near.
personalized star bottle
When it comes to the holiday spirit
the most important thing by far
is the health and well-being
of those dear to you – your shining stars!
Wishing you health, happiness and a very merry holiday this year from Babybox.com.
Monday, December 17th, 2012
Ok, raise of hands here. How many of you men are last minute shoppers? Mmm, hmm, that’s what I thought. Well gentlemen, you are in luck. If you have done your homework, you have realized that Babybox.com is your wife’s favorite store and we are here to help you out. Do you have a pen handy? Here are some last minute gift ideas for the ladies in your life.
LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS FOR MOM
We simply adore this chic monogrammed patent tote bag in Black, Brown or Navy. Tone on Tone monogram – only 2 initials in the overlay font. Handles are saddle leather. Bag is ‘totally’ stitched here in the USA. Black is lined in toile, brown is lined in animal print, navy is lined in lime animal print. Split pocket inside – bag can be clipped or left open. When open the size is 18″wide x 13″tall x5″deep.
The luxurious softness of pure Scottish cashmere, personalized with your very own monogram to make an extraordinary gift for you or for someone special. This monogrammed cashmere v-neck sweater by designer Queen of Cashmere is one of our favorites. You will get stopped with people asking you where they can find one. Queen of Cashmere Sweaters are luxury knitting in its highest form. Bespoke. Personalized. Deluxe. When your own monogram is all the logo you need.
Relax after your bath or with a cup of tea in this softly-woven pique robe. This spa inspired kimono wrap robe is light weight enough to travel with anywhere. One-size fits all. A great gift idea for anyone this holiday season.
Feel proud to wear your monogram with this gorgeous cut necklace in 14k gold (white, yellow or rose) by designer Moon and Lola. Cutout monograms are the hottest jewelry trend ~ seen around the necks of all your favorite celebrities. This necklace is made of fine quality 14k gold, there is no substitute for the original! This necklace will become a treasured keepsake that you will wear so often, it will become a wardrobe staple. Made to order for each customer, the designer of these triple letter monogram necklaces dazzle and each is as unique as you. **If you do not have a middle initial, it will still look fabulous and will features your two initials and an ampersand (i.e., M&L)
Friday, December 14th, 2012
personalized gift wrap – peppermint ice
Only 10 days til Christmas.
What’s left to do?
Pour a glass of eggnog
and grab your list to peruse.
personalized 1 1/2″ satin ribbon
If you are all organized
and your gift shopping is done
It’s time to start wrapping
so go get the tape gun!
personalized gift stickers
You’ll need lots of gift wrap,
some ribbon and bows.
Don’t forget the gift stickers
so the owner of the gift knows!
large gift boxes
There’s some items that are challenging,
as everyone knows,
They don’t wrap up nicely
unless tucked into a box it goes
personalized first christmas gund photo album
So enough with my gabbing
I’m on to the next shift
Good luck with your wrapping
and call Babybox.com if you need any more last minute gifts!
Wednesday, December 12th, 2012
Today is 12/12/12. You will never see a repeating date like this one again in your lifetime. Around the world people are associating this date with weird and wonderful happenings; precursors to big changes to come. Babybox.com sees good things happening today too. In fact, starting at 12 noon EST Babybox.com will make someone’s life change – 12 people in fact! For all you wonderful shoppers that entered our 12/12/12 promotion, today is the day it pays off. Starting at noon, then continuing every hour on the hour until 12 midnight, Babybox.com will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to the lucky winners. That’s 12 winners! How’s that for a change in fortunes for 12 lucky folks.
Keep your fingers crossed and maybe it will be YOU!
12 NEW ITEMS FROM BABYBOX.COM
- The classic pinstripes chalk board lunch box is (lead free) and makes a great lunch time accessory or treasure box to keep trinkets or toys organized! Monogrammed with your child’s name adults too! Measures 7-5/8″ x 6-3/4″ x 4″. $30
- The White 5 Arm Chandelier with four stacked glass balls is a beautiful fixture for your room. The stacked glass balls form a tower in the center of this dainty lighting piece. A series of u-drop crystals line the top while etched glass crystals line the glass bobesches around each arm. A pretty fixture for a girls room. $238
- The AJ Crib by ducduc offers classic style with a modern touch. The AJ Crib is constructed of 100% hardwood and is beautifully finished with a non-toxic, water-based lacquer or wood stain. Perfect for small spaces, this crib features a space-saving bookshelf built-in on one end. Add the toddler rail for extended use of the crib.This bed is available in a variety of finish colors. Companion pieces are also available. $1595
- We love these sweet Anastasia linens in warm yellow and white. The bumper is exquisitely tailored with white grosgrain ties finished with piping. Our coverlet is pima pique on one side, flannel on the reverse side, with a ric rac edge. All fabrics are 100% fine cotton. $1240
- Very soft and very pretty….what a sweet blanket for a baby. This will turn into her best friend and the one she will take everywhere! $44
-The ipad Folio Cover in vibrant chevy tango design is a great way to make it personal. The bright design pattern is not only a fun way to hone your individual fashion, it is a smart way to differentiate your ipad and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. Each case is custom designed with your initials and heat printed, so no chance of rubbing off or fading. Choose your initials and personalize. $72
- Newest friend from Jellycat, Dante Donkey is simply adorable from his ears to his hooves! This super-soft and plushy friend for your baby has long ears, floppy arms, and a floppy tail that are easy for babies to grip, and is a muted, natural-looking gray. $30
- Add a pop of color to any outfit this season with our fun bold acrylic lace letter monograms by jewelry designer Moon & Lola, in your choice of a Sterling Silver or 18kt gold filled chain. Each chain measures 16-19″ with extender. Choose from one of twenty-three colors and three sizes available. $58
- These adorable stocking designed, personalized coasters add a wonderful touch to any Winter holiday themed table or bar area. This set includes 6 glossy, hardboard coasters. Measuring 3.75” in. diameter. Durable cork backing protects tabletop and prevents slipping. Surface may be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Combine coasters with the matching Melamine Serving Tray and you will definitely impress. $60
- We love the vintage look of the andrea dress in cotton fabric with ribbed texture. We love the small details like the red piping and red buttons. Dressed up with party shoes, or dressed down with a pair of boots, this is an all around classic for Fall. $88
- This adorable “Thank You Santa” plate is the perfect plate to leave cookies on for Santa! It is hand painted, so it can be customized in any way you may like. This makes for a great and special gift as well, to use for years to come. $46
- This Barbie Couture Evening Dress Framed Print made exclusively for Art For Kids features classic Barbie in a classic scene. This makes for a great accent in your little girls room. $149
Monday, December 10th, 2012
Break out the latkes, Hanukkah has begun! It’s time to fry potatoes, doughnuts(sufganiot) and more, during the the 8-day celebrations. Of course, all that oil doesn’t always agree with a body, so why not choose a low-fat recipe when you can, like this low-fat potato latke recipe from chabad.org.
LOW-FAT POTATO LATKES
personalized hanukkah plate – boy
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil, preferably canola
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 4 or 5), peeled
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
Set oven racks at middle and lower positions of the oven. Preheat oven to 450° F. Prepare 2 baking sheets by brushing with 1 teaspoon oil on each sheet.
Grate potatoes using hand grater or shredding blade of food processor. Place in a large bowl and add onions, flour, salt and pepper; toss to mix well. Add egg, egg white and remaining 1 teaspoon oil; toss to mix.
Drop onto prepared cookie sheets by the tablespoonful and press lightly to form cakes. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom. Flip latkes, switch position of baking sheets, and bake about 5 more minutes, or until golden brown.
Transfer to a platter, arranging browned-side up, and serve with no-fat sour cream or applesauce, or both. May be made ahead and stored overnight in fridge. Reheat at 350° F for 10 minutes. Makes about 24 latkes.
Tip: Use the grater attachment of a food processor to simultaneously grate both the potatoes and the onion. Set the shredded material in a colander over a bowl to catch the dripping liquid. When the grated potato-onion mixture stops squishing combine with the egg, egg white and remaining teaspoon of oil as above. Carefully pour out the liquid collected from under the grated potatoes and onions, taking care to save the white cake which has formed at the bottom of the bowl (the potato starch). Add this white stuff to the latke mixture and mix well. Complete the above recipe as written.
dreidel girl cards
While the latkes are cooking, pull out the dreidel for some fun and games. For my non-Jewish friends that aren’t quite sure what one does with a dreidel, for starters you play! A dreiedel is a 4-sided top. The letters Gimmel, Hei, Nun and Shin are depicted on the sides of it. You start by putting a game piece in the pot, then take turns spinning the dreidel. Whatever side it lands on, shows what you must do – Gimmel means you get the pot, Hei gets half, Nun gets nothing and Shin means you pay in. Children spin the top and obviously hope for the best.
personalized holiday stickers – menorah label
The game is only half of the dreidel though, as when you add all the letters together it spells Nes Gadol Hayah Sham – “a great miracle happened there”. The miracle is of course the fact that a small army of Jews fought and won against a huge army, were left with almost no oil for their menorrah, but miraculously it burned for eight days, until more oil could be produced. That is certainly a miracle and is a huge part of the Hanukkah celebration- the triumph of light over dark.
Chag Sameach! Happy Holidays!
Friday, December 7th, 2012
71 years ago today the attack on Pearl Harbor was initiated. More than 2,400 people were killed with many more wounded in the attacks. Ships were sank, airplanes were destroyed and the following day, the United States officially declared war on Japan, thereby entering World War II. In 1994, Congress declared that December 7th would thereafter be recognized as Pearl Harbor Day, so that American citizens could reflect on the great losses that occurred on that fateful day. With subsequent loss of American lives numbering into the hundreds of thousands, Pearl Harbor Day takes on an even more somber tone.
While you cannot say that Babybox.com is exactly celebrating the day, we do want to recognize it. Perhaps with pearls? We’ve got a few of them…
Pink Freshwater Pearl Cluster & Rhinestone Drawer Knob has sparkle, shine and a timeless elegance to your furniture piece. These knobs will look amazing on a nightstand, vanity or desk in your little girl’s room. The magic is how you put it all together! No matter the room you are designing we truly believe there is a magical moment when the finishing touches all come together and create exactly the look you were going for. Country Cottage accessories and room decor items add that final touch to help create that magical ending. With a pinch of personalization and a hint of sparkle our accessories truly are unique and bring out the “one of a kind” details that our customers love. Their handcrafted accessories make a statement and leave a lasting impression for all who see them.
This stunning Cocktail basket bag is sophisticated and elegant. Shown with black silk and solid white pearl broach. Unique and one of a kind, this bag will definitely make a statement this summer and receive lots of compliments. A must have bag for any summer wardrobe.
The Sea Star Pearl Broach at center of bag – Each natural pearl is individually wired for this lovely broach. 3″ diameter
The embroidered & pearled silk christening gown is a supreme classic silk gown elegantly embroidered & pearled. Light ivory in color and ornamented with simple rosette and ribbon. It includes matching bonnet and features 100% embroidered silk dupioni, with slip included. It is packaged with padded preservation hanger and zippered vinyl keepsake bag. The Girls Heirloom Preservation Bag is recommended for long term storage. (18″ wide x 38″ long). Each Bag is made of 100% unbleached muslin which allows fabric to breathe while protecting the Christening or other special occasion set from dust, dirt, light and chemical contamination. Wide overlapped button closure for full protection. (no oil from a zipper) Accessories may be stored in the bottom of the bag.
There is even matching Shoes Available – Beautifully constructed girl’s Christening shoe made of 100% silk dupioni, embroidered on the toe and includes a beautiful dyed-to-match ribbon rosette. With a bias tie closure. The color is slightly off-white or Champaign white.
The Ivory Pearl Bow shade is feminine and pretty. Pink pearls create adorable bows on this ivory dupioni silk large shade. As an added touch, lines of pearls dangle from the shade’s edge. Perfect for a nursery!
There is even an assortment of pearls in the Stella & Dot jewelry line, like this Isadora Pearl Bib Necklace. Over 100 acrylic pearls are carefully hand assembled onto a hematite plated brass chain. Cupchain wrapping & faceted glass beads accent the necklace. This beautiful necklace has been featured in Allure Magazine!
Wednesday, December 5th, 2012
With one week to go in our 12/12/12 promotion, time marches on. We’ve shown you potential gifts to choose to meet the minimum $75 mark, as well as gifts that you can purchase more than one of to overflow your cart with. Running with the same theme, we thought that we would show you what Babybox.com had in store that came in multiples of 12s or a size of 12. Here we go!
GIFTS OF 12
- The ‘Fashion – Classic Pooh Black & White Style 12’ features everyone’s favorite storybook is captured in these Classic Pooh Black and White Vintage English Framed Prints from Art for Kids. It will complete your nursery or kid’s room with an heirloom quality print featuring a scene from Winnie the Pooh showcasing a young boy climbing the stairs along with Pooh. This vintage inspired print will be cherished for years to come! Make a simple statement with just one framed print or collect all eleven whimsical children’s prints. $150
- One dozen (12) custom personalized soap bars carved in the initial of your desire presented in a timelessly elegant keepsake box. Enter the initial you would like carved, select your box color, and font style to customize your order. $80
Soap Description: 100% Vegetable Based, Triple-Milled for Luxurious Lather, Freshest Personalized Soap in the Marketplace, Warm White decor Complimenting Color, Gentle yet Intoxicating Aqua Mineral Scent(water-based fragrance: excellent for sensitive skin and noses).
Carving Technique: Deep, crisp, defined! Nothing else even comes close. The detail will impress time and time again!
Box Description: Exterior is a beautifully textured thyme, complementary to a rich, velvet-like hemlock interior.
- This gorgeously silky soft and tactile puppy, is newest little friend from JellyCat Bashful Range. He is made from a dense, luxurious, cream and black plush, with an oval black nose. He is such a sweet, very busy puppy. Add the book, for a wonderful gift idea.
We all know puppies are known for getting into everything. Follow one puppy as he goes about his day with the Jellycat A Very Busy Puppy Book. From chasing cats to digging in the park, this puppy is always on the go. Each page contains more fun, bright pictures, and funny experiences. Teach your child the importance of reading at a very young age with the A Very Busy Puppy Book. $17
- These personalized jars are a great baby shower favor. Just like the classic, glass canisters you’ll find in a contemporary kitchen, only smaller and sweeter! Fill the jars with a tasty treat, and treat your guests to a unique, miniature marvel – from the one and only Kate Aspen. You could even use these glass jars to fill with Christmas candy to use as office gifts! $31.50
- This personalized calendar by Dabney Lee at Home will add 12 months of style to your office or home! Each month has a unique pattern design on the back so you can frame them to add instant sparkle to your office walls! Customized with your choice of color, style and monogram. Comes with lucite stand for displaying. $25
- These adorable boxed onesies make a perfect shower gift. Each is made from 100% cotton and carries an astrological sign and description to match. Sweet illustrations and unique packaging make this extra special. 100% cotton. One Size; fits 6-12 months. $24
- ARIES – March 21 to April 19
- TAURES – April 20 to May 20
- GEMINI – May 21 to June 21
- CANCER – June 22 to July 22
- LEO – July 23 to August 22
- VIRGO – August 23 – September 22
- LIBRA – September 23 to October 22
- SCORPIO – October 23 to November 21
- SAGITTARIUS – November 22 to December 23
- CAPRICORN – December 24 to January 19
- AQUARIUS – January 20 to February 18
- PISCES – February 19 to March 20
One week to go! Keep shopping and don’t forget to post your order confirmation number on Babybox.com’s Facebook Page.
Monday, December 3rd, 2012
Would you like your shopping dollar to stretch a little further this Christmas? Remember that Babybox.com is having a 12/12/12 promotion sale. For every $75 you spend, you get 12% off your purchase. Even better though, is that on December 12, 2012 (12/12/12!), every hour, on the hour, between noon and midnight, Babybox.com will give away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner who has placed an order during the 12-day promotion. All you have to do is place your 5-digit order confirmation number on our Facebook wall and you are entered to win! That’s 12 chances to win!
For those of you still looking for Holiday gifts, this is a great opportunity to save some money over the holidays. While we highlighted some items that would satisfy the minimum $75 purchase order last week, in one shot purchases, perhaps you need a few more budget friendly gifts. Babybox.com has a few more suggestions of items that you can purchase to fill up your online shopping cart with, this time all under $75.
Time to Overflow Your Shopping Cart
- This very sweet cookie’s for Santa plate is perfect for the holidays! The little ones will be so excited each year to bring out Santa’s plate, so he and his reindeer can receive their special treats. Hand-made and personalized, this plate will be cherished for years to come. $48
- This “In the Arctic” wall art from Oopsy Daisy by Marisa Haedike depicts a polar bear next to an Igloo during the perfect and white Winter Days; a great addition for your little one’s room. This top quality canvas reproduction is stretched over wood bars with no glass to break. This piece is made using the Giclee printing process and has the look and feel of an original painting. It is equipped with a wire hanger on the back for easy wall displaying so no framing is required. It can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. Makes a wonderful addition to any child’s room, playroom or even beach house. Designed by artist, Haedike Marisa with biography attached to the back. $69
- The Bella Bliss button back jumper is one of our best-selling classic style dresses! This dress has the perfect front for a monogram. Available in solid navy cord, red cord or orange cord with white ric rac detail at neckline and back. Also available in chocolate with hot pink ric rac or navy with red ric rac. Sizes 6m-8year. (6m-24m come with bloomer.) $52
- This thick, soft, lift-the-flap book is full of surprises for baby, who learns about the animals on a farm and the noises they make. $13
- This Oopsy Daisy “Sleeping Dog” nightlight brings a cute and adorable companion into your little dog lover’s room. This nightlight can be easily wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth and is ideal for your child’s room as it does not have a glass surface to break. You can personalize the nightlight with your child’s name or any other word or phrase like “Good Night”. This nightlight is designed by Jessica Flick, whose biography is included with each unit. $31.50
- This sophisticated baby blanket will look chic on any stroller or elegant in any nursery. Classic window Pane Check Flannel with Fringe, in a choice of either receiving or crib blanket size. Each can be personalized with your choice of font and thread color. $26
- The Clairebella personalized skins adds style to your gadgets. These super-quality skins make a perfect gift for your gadget-freak techie friend. It can be paired with a sleeve to get that ultimate combination. Add a touch of distinctiveness by personalizing the name or initial of the person in your choice of pattern, font and style. The Skins are available for the following devices:iPad & iPad2, Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1US, Motorola Xoom, Kindle2, Kindle3, Kindle DX, Nook Color & Nook Touch $44
- These personalized Memo Sets “Tee It Up” come with 200 loose sheets tied in a grosgrain ribbon in a reusable acrylic holder. Choose from several font styles. Personalize these 2 lines of text at the top and up to 1 line of text at the bottom of the note sheets. Consider these whimsical notes as a gift for teachers, friends, coaches and kids! $36
- The green monster towel is one of our best sellers! (We’re not sure if it’s because kids love the silly face or because parents feel that it’s the towel that best captures the spirit of their children.) The thirsty, 100% cotton terry towel in this design is available in turquoise, or green. Made in U.S. Machine wash. Fits children ages 2 and up. $39
- The dash is the epitome of hip, urban style. Radically changing the shape and look of our best selling duo, the dash still incorporates many of its innovative features. It is the perfect adornment to mom’s style, while also serving as the ideal add-on to any stroller. Ten roomy pockets allow for room for all of baby’s and mom’s stuff, with zippered pockets to protect personal items. The dash is available in a wide assortment of fabulous color pairings. $68
- Our Wood Monogram with circle frame will look stunning on any door front and is perfect addition to any seasonal home decorations. The unfinished wood monogram is shipped to you and once it arrives, it is ready for you to paint or embellish to your liking. You pick the paint color, such as red or white for holiday, orange or brown for fall, whatever pleases you. We love classic white paint and adding a touch of colored ribbon to match the season. Add glitter for a bling effect or finish with flat or gloss paint. Our letters are easy to spray paint and you can repaint them as your color needs change. Lightweight and easy to hang anywhere. Perfect accent for wreathes, doors, chairs, tables, mirrors and of course, walls. Our sizes reflect the height of the entire monogram. Width varies depending on the letters in the monogram. The 8″ – 12″ monograms are 1/8″ thick birch wood. The 16″ & 18″ monograms are 1/4″ thick birch wood. Custom cut to order and ships in 8-10 business days. $26
- Celebrate Christmas and the holidays with the fabulous personalized picture frame. The frame comes in a variety of colors and includes your family name and the year. Frame holds 5 x 7 photos and personalization is in fancy font. Frame is sold only in size and style shown. A great way to celebrate and decorate during the holiday season and all year long. Makes a great gift for special friends and family as well. $56
There’s plenty more where these items came from, so get shopping before time runs out!