Archive for the 'moses baskets' Category
Wednesday, August 7th, 2013
Did you find all the items in Babybox.com’s scavenger hunt? Good for you! How about finding a few other items in a slightly different location. Look way up. What do you see? Anyone spy any puffy white clouds that resemble airplanes? Can you spy something that looks like it should belong under the sea versus the sky; perhaps a giant whale? Are there any race cars racing across the sky today? Are there any ferocious beasts out there tearing through clouds in search of something to eat
Cloud Gazing with Babybox.com
Your little one can pretend to be a pilot while watching these small colorful airplanes flying overhead. The bright red, yellow, blue and green planes float gently around a cloud and will delight your future aviator for hours. This mobile is mounted on strings and pre-assembled with the hanger system. You just need to “click” the single elements together. Made in Denmark. Makes a wonderful addition to any room.
The Whale Baby Plate is a classic gift for a baby boy or girl. Navy Polka dot border surrounds a happy blue whale for boys and Green Polka dot border surrounds a happy pink whale for girls. Baby’s name is at the top and date of birth and weight is at the bottom. Put a personal message on the back of the plate (eight words maximum) for the most perfect gift! All plates are dinnerware and dishwasher safe. They are hand painted by Kathleen Virtue and made in the USA.
This “Vroom Vroom Race Cars” wall art from Oopsy Daisy by Jenny Kostecki features colorful racing cars lined up and revving their engines. This top quality canvas reproduction is stretched over wood bars with no glass to break. This piece is made using the Giclee printing process and has the look and feel of an original painting. It is equipped with a wire hanger on the back for easy wall displaying so no framing is required. It can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. Makes a wonderful addition to any child’s room, playroom or even beach house. Designed by artist, Jenny Kostecki with the artist biography attached to the back.
This sleepy bear doesn’t like he’ll do much damage today. In fact, the organic naturel doudou cloud is the perfect place for your little one to rest their head after a long day outside using their imagination. The sweet bear in this cloud pillow won’t catch anything more than a couple of zzz’s when they are tucked in tight with your tired child.
After finding your bear, the only thing left on your mind might be sleep. Why not rest your baby’s head in this cloud? The Cloud moses basket by Lulla Smith is simply heavenly. The ephemeral design is made from 100% Swiss Cotton batiste with a sheer Voile overskirt. The basket includes a 1″ mattress and fitted cotton batiste sheet. Matching blankets, pillows and crib linens are also available to complete the collection. A great start for your newborn.
What else did you find when you were cloud gazing?
Friday, November 30th, 2012
Here are the basics – Starting TODAY, November 30th, 12 days prior to 12/12/12, BabyBox.com will activate a shop coupon code for 12% off any purchase over $75 for the next 12 days. CODE 121212P
On December 12th, 2012 (12/12/12) (Christmas being 12 days later) from 12 noon till 12 midnight EST, every hour on the hour, during the 12 hour period, BabyBox.com will give away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky person who has placed an order online any of the 12 days prior, and has posted their 5 digit order confirmation number on our Facebook wall.
Good luck everyone, please remember to post your 5 digit order number in the facebook post to be entered to win one of 12, $50 gift certificates.
And to get your shopping started, here are 12 items to toss into your shopping cart right NOW!
12 Items to Fill Your Cart With
- Every home should have one of these fabulous custom family pillows, inspired by vintage subway signs. All of our pillows are eco-friendly, produced with a natural cotton and linen blend fabric. $125
- This beautiful and classic cotton seedstitch hoodie is completely lined in a soft plaid fabric. Each hoodie can be personalized with a name or monogram in a camel thread that matches the interior of the hoodie. Finished along each trim with wooden toggle buttons. A perfect jacket for the Fall. Add the matching plaid blanket for the ultimate gift. $87
- Art for Kids vintage toy chest with the classic enchanted forest motif is a wonderful piece that will had style and space to your room. Use the chest to store toys and other items to keep your nursery clutter free and add a special charm to the decor. You and your child will enjoy the toy chest. Makes a great gift! $1595
- Our unique approach to these popular acrylic trays. This clever design includes a hardboard insert that can easily be removed for cleaning or swapped out for an alternate design. Order additional inserts to have on hand for every birthday, event or holiday! Available in Medium [shown above] or Large. $110
- The exquiste “Alice” moses basket by designer Lulla Smith is lined and bordered with Silk Velvet and has a gathered skirt, two full side bows and piping in Dupioni Silk, creating a luscious and cozy sleeping place for baby. Basket includes a mattress and an Ivory Italian cotton envelope sheet. A matching 10″x10″ decorative pillow and receiving blanket are also available. Shown in Ice Dupioni Silk and Light Blue Silk Velvet. Also available in Ivory and Blush. $410
- This 104-page new edition of the old Mother Stork’s Baby Book includes the original illustrations by Albertine Randall Wheelan and the gentle words of several well-known poets including Lewis Carroll, Eugene Field and Robert Louis Stevenson. Mother Stork’s Baby Book offers 50 categories in which to organize your baby’s earliest information and ample room to mount your favorite images and keepsakes. It also makes a perfect gift since it’s wonderful for a baby boy or girl. $135
- The Ruffle is fun and flirty. It looks great peeking out from a v-neck sweater or jacket. It is even adorable worn alone. Dress it up or dress it down! $138
- This Christmas Drummer Boy baby bedding set by Blauen is an extra special way to enjoy baby’s first Christmas! The 3 piece crib collection features a beautiful blanket, musical pillow and boudoir pillow. The cozy polar blanket is made from cuddly polartec fabric on both sides, trimmed with a wide red checker band that is edged in white satin and adorned with a little drummer boy in the middle of the band. The musical pillow in festive red and white check plays sweet seasonal lullabys and the boudoir pillow with its ric rac design will transform your baby’s nursery into a holiday wonderland! Makes an incredible gift! $350
- This soliders print artwork features bright toy soldiers framed on a yellow and white striped background. The print is a great way to add charm and color to your little one’s room. Works great with the other prints in this series. $104
- The Junior Fatboy bean bag chair is a old is new again idea for children’s furniture. Made from coated-nylon fabric which is easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. You can sit on it just like a chair, or you can also recline in it, roll it up and lie against it, perch on it horseback-style–and since it’s so large. Water resistant and stain resistant. The fatboy is filled with virgin polystyrene beads. $159
- This pretty pink pedal car is perfect for your little driver. She’s all pink and white and chrome and waiting for a princess to pedal off in her. Just like the originals, our pedal car is made of heavy gauge steel and is ready for hours of play. Designed by Airflow Collectibles, this quality Pink Princess Car lets them cruise around in the classic pedal toy you remember from your childhood! Girls RULE, when they’re in this ride! This Toy has been safety tested and approved for the USA; Three position adjustable pedal assembly for a perfect fit; Quality sealed ball bearing drive; High traction tires and non slip pedals; Automotive-grade lead-free powder coat paint for years of gleaming good looks; $229
- This snowflake holiday sweater is perfect for any child this season. Start your holidays early with this hand made snowflake sweater. Pick one for every member of your family – ideal choice for upcoming holiday photos! Available in sizes 6 months up to 12 years. 100% cotton, Handmade in the USA. $84
Happy shopping and don’t forget to post your order confirmation number on Babybox.com’s Facebook page!
Wednesday, June 27th, 2012
Women are pregnant for nine months. We feel every gentle twist, kick and sway of our little ones as they are growing inside of us. Then the time comes for us to bring these beautiful babies into the world and with a few (thousand?) pushes and grunts we get to formally meet our new bundles of joy. When baby is placed into your arms though, you just might realize that all of a sudden there is now a new distance between you two. No longer are you both tied by your heartbeats. That is no excuse not to keep baby close though. You may not have your child pressing on your bladder or squeezing the air out of your lungs anymore, but you can still wrap them up in your arms and keep them as close as ever, but perhaps a little more comfortably. Here are a few suggestions continue to keep baby close.
WAYS TO KEEP BABY CLOSE
The best way to keep baby close is to wear them. Then you can take them wherever you go and still have the security for both of you in feeling that warmth and tender heart beat close by. This market sling for baby from Serena & Lily is the perfect solution. It is shown here with the Grass(exterior) and Marigold(interior) combination, which is perfect for any baby. It is crafted with beautiful hand-embroidery on 100% organic cotton with a super-soft brushed interior that is gentle against baby’s delicate skin. The simplified design – one seamless piece of fabric without buckles, belts or straps – is snug, sleek and easy to wear. It also folds down small for easy storage. Available in Small, Medium & Large Sizes.
The sling is perfect for when you are out and about, but what about when you are at home? You can try co-sleeping, but if you are worried about hubby (or you!) rolling over on top of your little one, then how about a bassinet? The “Baby Chic” bassinet by Lulla Smith is simple, elegant and sophisticated. The bassinet bedding design features a 100% Dupioni Silk skirt with chic contrasting trim and is available in many colors to suit any decor. The bassinet and trim can be done in any silk color of your choice – see drop down menu to view choices. You can choose any combination to go with your room. The bassinet includes an underskirt of net, 2″ mattress with a 100% Swiss Cotton batiste fitted crib sheet and a decorative matching pillow. A coordinating blanket is available to keep your infant warm and snuggly. This is a beautiful piece for your new baby.
While bassinets have baby at arm’s reach overnight, for an ease of feeding and changing, what about when you go out of town? Realistically, your child will inevitably need to sleep in other places aside from home. Its summertime! You might have a trip to the beach planned, or a getaway to the cottage. Where do you put your infant then? How about a versatile moses basket that is easily moved from one room to the other in an instant. Unlike the ancient times when reed baskets were crafted to keep the fragile babies safe, today they are kept safe inside a basket covered with soft cushions and padding, wrapped inside the delicate fabrics designed as per client’s choice. All these pampering accessories are decorated inside the basket and the baby is covered with a soft blanket. Same is the story of this Carlos Linen Moses Basket. A perfect solution to keep baby safe and close wherever you go!
Even as your newborn grows, there will still be lots of time for cuddles. Whether it be breast-feeding, story-time or just plain cuddle-time having the space to enjoy that closeness is key. The slipcovered Emma Chair from Taylor Scott is the way. It is one of our favorite glider rockers. Elegant rolled back and charming style will make his piece the center focus of your nursery or child’s bedroom. The chair features both the soothing movement of a glider and swivels for convenience. Chair features white goose down wrapped cushions and goose down blend back cushions for maximum comfort and turned wood legs. The ultimate in luxury. For convenience, all of Taylor Scott’s slipcovered furniture pieces are made with slipcovers that are easy to remove and can be machine washed and dried. Skirt options to include, ruffled, kick pleat (as shown), or tailored (no pleats). It measures 36″w x 40″d x 38″h. Additional slipcovers are available for purchase. Custom sizes available to accommodate you and your family.
Friday, May 18th, 2012
To the men and women who serve the United States of America
in times of War and Peace
within any branch of the Armed Forces
~WE SALUTE YOU~
Blessings on Armed Forces Day
May 19th, 2012
BRANCHES OF THE ARMED FORCES
army moses basket by olena boyko
“The (United States) Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Defense, the Army trains and equips Soldiers and creates leaders among them to rapidly respond when they are called upon to serve our Nation.”
~ as per the official home page of the United States Army
children's wall mural - nautical flags
“The mission of the Navy is to maintain, train and equip combat-ready Naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression and maintaining freedom of the seas.”
~ The Mission Statement of America’s Navy
nautical toile handpainted toy box by sweet beginnings
“by bringing our land, air and sea forces together … The Marine Corps has been America’s expeditionary force in readiness since 1775. We are forward deployed to respond swiftly and aggressively in times of crisis. We are soldiers of the sea, providing forces and detachments to naval ships and shore operations. We are global leaders, developing expeditionary doctrine and innovations that set the example, and leading other countries’ forces and agencies in multinational military operations. These unique capabilities make us “First to Fight,” and our nation’s first line of defense.”
~ from the Marines.com website
“The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win … in air, space and cyberspace.”
~ The Mission of the U.S. Air Force
art for kids afk hamper (nautical)
“The U.S. Coast Guard is one of the five armed forces of the United States and the only military organization within the Department of Homeland Security. Since 1790 the Coast Guard has safeguarded our Nation’s maritime interests and environment around the world. The Coast Guard is an adaptable, responsive military force of maritime professionals whose broad legal authorities, capable assets, geographic diversity and expansive partnerships provide a persistent presence along our rivers, in the ports, littoral regions and on the high seas. Coast Guard presence and impact is local, regional, national and international. These attributes make the Coast Guard a unique instrument of maritime safety, security and environmental stewardship.”
~ as per the United States Coast Guard home page
Monday, February 20th, 2012
Today we celebrate the birthday of the first President of the United States of America; George Washington. While we can waffle on the actual date (Feb 11, 1731 OS, or Feb 22, 1732), the official celebration for the nation is always the third Monday in February. While some states recognize the day as Washington’s birthday, others declare the date Presidents Day, to recognize the fact that Abraham Lincoln’s (16th President of USA) birthday was also close at hand, falling on February 12th, 1809. Both men were instrumental in helping to build this country into what it is today though, so Babybox.com is going to give nods to both men and any other individual that has helped to make this country great. Other presidents are in this group, but the military men and women that risk their lives every day for this great nation of ours deserve special praise today. Bless you all and thank you for everything you do.
Show your little one’s military pride with this Army Baby Moses Basket from Olena Boyko. Camouflage printed accessories and Army green embroidery make this Moses basket especially unique. Keep your little hero close by in this cozy Moses basket. This Moses basket is a perfect gift. Olena Boyko’s Moses baskets are extra special because they are both portable and elegant. By using high quality fabrics, your baby will be wrapped in luxury when cuddled up in a Moses basket by Olena Boyko.
The “S.S. Maritime Nautical Navy” nautical-inspired custom canvas wall hanging will invoke the right sense of achievement in your child while creating the right course of direction. This detailed painting is wonderfully reproduced on the museum-archival-quality canvas into an original design by using the giclée method of fine art printing.
It is hand-trimmed and measures 2ft.x3ft that brings to life the detailed edges of this canvas. This “S.S. Maritime” wall hanging is available in nautical navy color or it can also be ordered in the choice of your favorite color. You can also get the canvas personalized with the child’s name and birth date (e.g. S.S. Gavin – Est. 08.23.10), our standard text (i.e. Ahoy Mate), or one of your favorite phrase. Please make sure to specify your preferred choice of color and personalization before ordering this wall-hanging.
This pedal car is a replica of a classic U. S. Army Scout plane. High flying fun awaits your child. Inspired by the famous 1941 Steelcraft U. S. Army Patrol Plane, this model is made of heavy gauge steel just like the originals. But extra chrome has been added and lots of it — on the windshield, steering wheel, hubcaps, exhaust ports, hood scoops, and propeller. When this plane is pedaled, the propeller turns. Adult supervision required.
And what better way to show your pride in the USA, than with this beautiful hand-made sweater. Celebrate America with this classic American Flag Sweater, that comes in a range of sizes from 6 months up to size 10. Hand knit from 100% soft cotton, this pullover sweater is of excellent quality and workmanship. A classic American flag covers the front of this sweater, and is sure to look adorable on any baby. A wonderful gift.
Friday, January 13th, 2012
Happy Friday the 13th! We refuse to be superstitious about the day at Babybox.com. Instead we are going to embrace it and look at 13 of our favorite items from our store.
13 Favorite Friday Finds
bratt decor venetian crib - gold
- BRATT DECOR CRIBS: Bratt Decor cribs will make a beautiful addition to your nursery. Choose from a variety of styles and materials including classic wood, painted wood, sophisticated iron, sleigh, and carved designs. The cribs coordinate with matching room pieces including changing tables, dressers, armoires and more.
- LULLA SMITH CRIB BEDDING: Lulla Smith designs high-quality crib bedding using some of the most opulent silks and finest cottons around. Her most famous of Hollywood followings include: Jennifer Lopez, Heidi Klum and Seal, Courtney Cox and David Arquette and Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Lulla Smith uses luxurious fabrics to create her exquisite designs which range from from clean and classic to the ultra feminine with loads of ruffles. Each ensemble is gently handcut and handstiched, tailored to each individuals crib, creating a perfect fit for the highest of safety standards.
silk bennett dress by bella bliss
- BELLA BLISS CLOTHES: Bella Bliss baby and children’s clothing line features some of the finest quality cotton for kids aged three months to 12 years old. Offerings include: embroidered sweaters, dresses, skirt sets, pants, jackets, Pima cotton pieces (bubbles, onesies, blankets, hats, dresses, underwear, blouses and tee shirts), and a nursery collection that includes bibs, burp cloths, pillow cases and more.
- PREPPY CARD STATIONARY: Preppy Cards is one of our favorite and best selling stationery collections. Quality stationery and products, originally appealing to a particular audience – a preppy one, the designs have become popular with everyone! This fabulous collection includes stationery and an extensive line of adorable and useful products, including desk calendars, paperweights, assorted labels, water bottles, trays, glass coasters and more!
splash the elephant wall art by angela donato
- OOPSY DAISY WALL ART: San Diego based Oopsy Daisy, Fine Art For Kids was founded in 1999 and has grown into a vast collection of more than 35 artists with over 300 works of art. Chosen for the style, originality and design from around the world. Oopsy Daisy Fine Art for Kids is a Parent owned company and they donate a portion of annual sales to charities that directly assist children.
- BED CROWNS: Make your child’s room more than just a place to sleep, make it a palace. Our stunning bed crowns will turn any room into a regal bedroom and make the bed a focal point of the room. Many different designs and finishes available.
sophie heart pal doll
- PERSONALIZED TOYS: Our selection of personalized baby toys is unique and very special. While you’re browsing the toy aisle of major department stores looking for the perfect doll for your little one, take a few seconds and think about how much more durable and closer to the heart a handmade, knit doll would be. These knit Pals are an incredibly cute collection of hand-knit dolls and animals perfect for your daughter or son. They are most 100% of the softest cotton and come in a variety of colors and sizes, each one with their very own characteristics. Sweeters Pals can even be personalized. Because each pal is handmade and made to order, you are even able to change and mix colors.
- STELLA & DOT JEWELRY: Stella and Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company, boutique-style jewelry and accessories line are one of a kind collections, designed by celebrated New York designers and featured in Gossip Girl, In Style, Vogue and Lucky Magazine as well as on the wrists and necklines of today’s hottest celebrities. The Today Show, Wall Street Journal and The New York Times have praised Stella & Dot for our innovative social shopping concept which brings together the best of ecommerce, social media, personal service and passionate earning to create the ultimate home based business for today’s modern woman.
cashmere baby blanket - stars
- CASHMERE BABY BLANKETS: Welcome a new baby with one of our wonderful elegant and soft cashmere baby blankets. The blankets are made from the finest cashmere and are perfect for keeping baby warm and cozy. These incredible blankets are available in many styles, designs, sizes and colors to coordinate with any nursery or for use indoors and outdoors. Whether you need a blanket for crib or stroller, bedtime or naptime, you are sure to find just the perfect one to appeal to you and your child. Choose from among the many nursery collections and among the custom options including hand embroidery, monogramming and personalization to get the perfect blanket for your baby. Add some of the matching cashmere accessories such as hats and sweaters to create great sets and fabulous gifts. These keepsake blankets are sure to be enjoyed for years to come.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BABY TOYS: Babies will be entertained and delighted by these colorful, visually stimulating discovery toys while they develop important fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. The vibrant and innovative designs will enthrall your little one and bring lots of fun as well as learning to their playtime.
pink & green 9-arm leaf & flower chandelier w/shade
- KIDS CHANDELIERS: Complete your baby, toddler or older child’s room room with beautiful chandelier. We offer handmade boutique quality traditional and contemporary lighting including chandeliers, wall sconces and lamps. Select from our collection of chandelier shades, lamp shades and nightlights… something for every taste!
- MOSES BASKETS: A moses basket provides a cozy safe environment for your baby to rest, even when not in the baby nursery. Perfect for other rooms of the house, the beach, park or just about anywhere. Our collection of moses baskets features compelling fabric combinations, interesting embellishments and inviting textures for baby and mom. Whether you want the basket simple or frilly, pastel or print, there is a variety of designs by some of the most noted designers to choose from. We feature baskets by Blauen, Lulla Smith, Baby Luxe, Doodlefish, Sweet William, Olena Boyko and a host of other fine designers The moses basket may be used until baby is 15 lbs. and for safety, never transport baby while in moses basket. A Moses Basket is the perfect gift for a new baby.
- LUXURY PLAYHOUSES: Our collection of luxury playhouses is custom designed to appeal to the clients specific taste and to compliment the main house and grounds. We can create any look, from a fairy tale cottage, rugged fort, tree house to a miniature replica of your own home. Not to be overlooked are the basic amenities any home must have: water and indoor/outdoor lighting. As an added safety feature, we can install a wireless communications hook-up with the main house.
Friday, April 23rd, 2010
Now I lay me down to sleep,
What better way than to lay your little princesses’ head on this enchanting fairy princess embroidered pillow by Bella Bliss. It is a great accent for your little girl’s room and bedding. The handcrafted fairy princess theme is charming and features dainty and colorful princesses for your princess. Coordinates with the Bella Bliss embroidered blankets, hats and burp clothes. Just right to send her off to dream land happy!
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
Warm and comfortable that is! All babies deserve a beautiful quilt! This multi-color abracadabra quilt with assorted animals, patterns and shapes is a delight to the eye and is traditionally hand-quilted. Edges are finished by machine for long lasting durability. This quilt is made from soft, all natural cotton of the finest quality, including batting. Designed as a crib quilt, but great as a wall hanging or play throw. As with any hand-quilted item, each piece is an original. Just like your precious bundle.
If I should die before I wake,
Well, we don’t want that, but maybe you could leave the light on just in case you need to check in on your slumbering darling in the middle of the night. This Oopsy Daisy “Petite Owls” nightlight brings two colorful owls where the elder one is watching over the younger one sleep in the night. This nightlight can be easily wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth and is ideal for your child’s room as it does not have a glass surface to break. You can personalize the nightlight with your child’s name or any other word or phrase like “Good Night”. This nightlight is designed by Lorena Siminovich, whose biography is included with each unit.
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
To take care of in the best way possible! So snuggle your newborn in this classic, country, portable Willow Basket by Blauen. It is elegantly outfitted here in white quilted ”Honeycomb” pique and traditional ‘Ric Rac’ trim — available in white, pink, blue, or yellow — the two-ply coverlet has generous scallops which add charm to our sweet, rustic, first bed for baby. Sweet dreams little princes and princesses! Shhh.
Monday, February 2nd, 2009
Moses Baskets are the one must have items for new baby! Easily portable so baby can always be close. Today, a Moses basket is used as a portable, soft, and cozy bed for a baby from birth to 4 months or until the baby starts to roll. The basket is small and very lightweight making it easy to take along when going to grandma’s house, beach or just going out to the park.
This beautiful moses basket features 100% cotton sage green and white fabrics and delicate leaf embroidery along interior of bumper. This basket is perfect for a baby boy or girl. Matching blanket features the embroidered word “dream” but can also be monogrammed with your baby’s name instead. The moses basket is not intended for carrying a baby.
Monday, August 11th, 2008
I sat down with some help from my son Alexander, and, picked out some of our favorite baby gifts! With a such great choices in baby gifts, baby bedding, moses baskets and more, it was hard to decide! The top three we came up were these!1. The Sheepskin baby booties by Little EDA
2. The Pedal Race Car
3. The three piece take me home set
We carry something for every style and taste. Please view our entire collection of luxury baby gifts for new mom’s, babies and tots! Only at: Babyboxcom!
Thursday, July 24th, 2008
Light and airy moses baskets for babies are quickly becoming one of the must have baby accessories! Perfect for this time of year to take on vacations, overnights and, an extra place for baby to nap at home! These luxury baby baskets come in a variety of styles and, colors to compliment any one’s taste! Stylish parents love this particular moses basket by, Sweet William designs. The classic sailboat embroidery and, gingham print is fresh and versatile, perfect for these warm summer months.
Keep baby happy and, content in one of the many choices in moses baskets that we carry!